Enterprise Content Management Quality Mattershttps://www.trustradius.com/enterprise-content-management-ecmAlfresco Enterprise Content ManagementUnspecified7.4571012016-02-23T16:34:13.664Z
February 23, 2016
Enterprise Content Management Quality Matters
Score 9 out of 101
Alfresco Community Edition
Overall Satisfaction with Alfresco Enterprise Content Management
Quality Matters uses Alfresco Enterprise Content Management throughout the organization for internal and external content management. Version control and collaboration across teams were two needs for adopting Alfresco. Content is shared across multiple platforms and audiences. Alfresco allowed us to integrate with our public website (Drupal) as well as our learning management system (Moodle), using one document repository, ensuring content is current across all channels.
- The UI is intuitive, clean, and friendly. Users have required little training for basic functionality.
- We have been pleased with the overall system performance of Alfresco Enterprise Content Management.
- Our greatest need for Alfresco ECM is the functionality to generate public URLS for content. We've accomplished this through our Drupal integration, but at times, it would be very useful to be able to make Alfresco content publicly available without this added layer.
- Many of our other concerns have been addressed in the latest version and we look forward to that implementation.
- Alfresco Enterprise Content Management has increased overall operational efficiency by at least 10%. Content management across channels was a huge challenge prior to implementing Alfresco.