Overall Satisfaction with Autoklose
We use Autoklose to promote online courses and new products to our target customers.
Business Problems that Autoklose solves:
Business Problems that Autoklose solves:
- Mass emails are possible without opt-in requirements.
- Emails come from my in-box - not through a provider like Mailchimp.
- Keeps my domain name healthy and my emails from being black-listed.
- Keeps smart sequences: When someone responds they come out of the drip campaign.
- Gives me meaningful analytics so that I can see how my campaigns are performing and allows me to A/B test.
- Allows me to tag campaigns so I run "phased-in" campaigns to the same target audience.
- Corrects my emails to avoid being spammy.
- Frees me up to focus on prospects who are interested, but not neglect those who may not be ready yet.
- Extraordinary customer service flattens the learning curve - getting me right to business.
- Extraordinarily easy to get started with a very flat learning curve, so I can get right to my campaigns quickly.
- Customer service is outstanding and extremely responsive. I feel like they're part of my team.
- Runs campaigns intuitively like a real person would.
- I never tire of more analytics, but the ones they offer are very helpful.
- I feel like they've thought of everything. I'm not sure I have anything else to add right now.
- Tremendous amount of time saved via email automation.
- Highlights the prospects I should call and keeps those who aren't engaged YET in the campaign. Makes the highest and best use of my personal prospecting time.
- Prospects feel that I am reaching out to them personally which adds enormous value to our brand and improves their willingness to engage with us.
- Creates an extraordinarily high number of delivered emails which saves me time and aggravation.
Autoklose combines all the necessary resources for sending a campaign to a targeted (and clean) list of prospects. It sequences for me and is smart about removing leads from the process when they engage or respond. They give me easy-to-understand and act on reports of what messages are working and how people are engaging. It is extremely easy to learn and the customer service is unbelievable (when most other email marketing campaign products' customer service is non-existent).
Do you think Autoklose delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Autoklose's feature set?
Did Autoklose live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Autoklose go as expected?
Would you buy Autoklose again?
1 - Understanding of how web-technology works. It is incredibly simple to use an implement. And, it has lots of features that help you "not screw it up."
- Promoting new products.
- Reaching a large set of target audience members.
- Gives my outreach the personal touch.
Evaluating Autoklose and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
I have had the best experiences with the product and the product support.
Change management was minimal - Autoklose perfectly complemented and integrated with our other systems. It was easy to adopt.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes. Because Autoklose acts like an important member of our team. They give great suggestions and make themselves available when we're running new campaigns. It saves me time and gives me access to best practices. Also, I know I'm using the tool to it's best.
We had a hard time setting up our email (our fault - it was from an EXTREMELY old Exchange server) - so our customer care rep still showed us how to set up our account and start our first campaign, but also scheduled another time to walk through it completely when we got our email issue fixed. THEN, she set up a time to walk through the campaign 2 weeks later to make sure everything went smoothly. Incredible!
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Setting up a campaign.
- Importing or buying list data.
- Checking lists for accuracy.
- Evaluating efficacy of campaigns.
- A/B Testing messaging and subject lines.