Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
Basecamp is used across the whole organization, linking HR or marketing departments with people from the board or IT department. Thanks to its features, it is much easier to manage some projects all together and notify about the progress of a particular process. It also solves problems with uploading files or their storage.
- Files storage - you can access your files easily and in no time
- Notifications - there is no way to miss anything
- Task delegating - projects are managed in a clear, transparent way
- Better mobile app - sometimes it doesn't work properly and mobile apps are important factors to me
- More functionalities in Campfire section
- Dashboard easy to customize
- Basecamp helped save some time on delegating tasks, less e-mails are sent and everything is in one place
- Thanks to Basecamp we were able to resign from 3 other tools and now we have only this one
- Projects are managed smoothly
Basecamp will work wonders for advertising agencies, graphic designers, HR departments or even an IT environment. Wherever you have a lot of people to manage, and a lot of projects to be done, and a lot of tasks to delegate, Basecamp will put it all together and let you think about your business rather than about how to get your business organized. I can't think of an example where Basecamp wouldn't play a crucial role.