Overall Satisfaction with BirdEye
We are an HVAC company and here in Florida, there is a great deal of competition which means reviews are extremely important. Because it's difficult to get field service technicians to ask for reviews consistently, the Birdeye approach is very important. The busier these guys are, the less likely they are to remember to ask for a review, so having Birdeye handle it makes it much easier on the techs while getting us what we need. In addition, having to remember passwords and dealing with how many different websites equals difficulty monitoring reviews. If a review is less than 5 stars, I want to be able to address it right away. Birdeye brings all of it together in one convenient location and even alerts me to new reviews. We've only just recently signed up with Birdeye but we already see a difference.
- Asking for reviews: It's done automatically each day and they will ask the customer twice more, waiting 2 days between requests. The repeat increases the likely-hood that the customer will do the review but they don't hound the customer.
- Navigating the software: this software is really easy to learn and they've provided a knowledge base as well as customer contact if you need more help. It's clean, clear and easy to navigate. It brings all your reviews into one easy to locate.
- Customization: Besides integrating with our field management software to request reviews, a link can be placed on the company website and can be completely customized with company colors so it fits the look of the website.
- Being able to go to one website to see and answer all of our reviews really take the hassle out of handling reviews!
- Perhaps because we are new with Birdeye, I don't have any issues with their software. Everything works as it should.
10 - All of the field service and installation technicians, sales and office staff.
- In this industry, positive reviews bring in new customers, it's just that simple. BirdEye goes out and requests the reviews and gathers them for us. This gets us more reviews and saves us time which saves us money.
We did look at another, I can't remember the name off-hand but it just couldn't compare to what BirdEye is offering.