Overall Satisfaction with Braze (formerly Appboy)
We are using Braze across a large portfolio of digital products. We have Segment instrumented data flowing into Braze to nurture users through in-app and email campaigns. We've been able to drive digital user engagement, paid conversion, adoption, and retention through these campaigns. We also have Braze events flowing into Amplitude to analyze campaign success.
- Seamless integration with other growth tools (Segment and Amplitude)
- Intuitive, easy to use UI
- Strong support team with quick and helpful follow-up
- Search function can be very particular
- Needs more advanced audience segmentation capabilities (namely the ability to target audiences with multiple event properties tied back to events)
Braze provides IBM with dedicated support, and they are extremely helpful and responsive.
Do you think Braze delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Braze's feature set?
Did Braze live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Braze go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Braze again?