Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We are utilizing Ceridian Dayforce across the entire organization. It has assisted us primarily by providing a simple, easy to use the system to record and track employee hours. We utilize the web clock version for tracking employee hours. It integrates almost seamlessly with the other Ceridian products that we use.
- Ceridian Dayforce is very simple to use, it is easy to train new managers to utilize it.
- It is intuitive, so there is rarely a need to call support for assistance in everyday functionality.
- Its simple layout is easy to navigate and saves us time.
- I would like to see a few more reports added to the standard reports so that we don't have to call and create our own.
- Reduced reliance on paper.
- Tracking employee information without the need for as much documentation.
- Less wasted payroll due to errors in tracking.
We do not utilize Dayforce for compliance or labor union rules related functions. We do utilize it to track overtime and it assists us in figuring out healthcare eligibility and withholding.
It provides a simple way to review the many different areas of employee data in one easy to use application. This saves so much time when trying to make decisions about compensation and scheduling. The overtime reports are one pre-built report that our managers love to use and it makes their job much easier when scheduling for their department.
Ceridian Dayforce is very well suited for small businesses. Depending on what other systems you utilize at your large business it could work well for large organizations as well, particularly because there is so much versatility in the way you can set up departments and managers. I believe the system is very versatile, but have only used the version we have at our location.