I love my virtual note taker!
March 31, 2021
I love my virtual note taker!
Manager in SalesTelecommunications Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
Chorus.ai is a great tool for sales. It's integrated into my calendar and Salesforce instance, so it automatically joins my sales calls and records the audio. At the completion of the call, it posts the audio recording with a written transcript which I can access in Salesforce. I find it extremely helpful to refer to both the audio recording and text transcription, which I can immediately use to update activity in Salesforce, share information with colleagues (especially when its of a technical nature) as well as review my follow up steps with the customer.
- I really like I can share parts of the recording and not just the entire feed with colleagues.
- The ability to jump around a recording and read the transcript is very helpful.
- The dashboard UI is clean and easy to navigate.
- Transcription button more central and visible to the UI in the dashboard.
- When Chorus.AI joins a call having it identified in text so participants aren't questioning who the extra number is listening to the call.
- Helps reduce time for updating activity in Salesforce.
- Better insight into lead generation.
- Turns sales intelligence into actionable account targeting.
I've been a user of ClearSlide at past companies, which I found to be a great resource. It was helpful to review past recorded demos for training as well as share with others who needed the same information. Knowing what information resonated with the prospect was also good intelligence to have.
Chorus.ai is a seamless layer in our sales toolkit. It launches automatically and does its job without issue. I know I can always rely on Chorus.ai to record and transcribe what was said during a presentation. I never have to go looking for the recording, since it's posted almost immediately in Salesforce.
I've found it particularly helpful in cases where an account has been assigned to me, but the previous rep has left the organization. I always have access to past Chorus.ai recordings, attached to the Salesforce record as my source of truth to ensure I can review what's important and get up to speed and support the customer quickly.
I have not needed to contact the Chorus.ai customer support team yet on any matters related to the use of the tool. So far so good! Perhaps it would be beneficial if our sales enablement team can arrange a working training session with the sales team to learn more tips and tricks for optimizing how we currently use the tool.
Since Chorus.ai is a virtual notetaker, I never miss out on important information. I find there's always something new I pick up when I review the transcript that helps me in positioning my response. I find that personalizing my response by quoting something the prospect said is really impactful in building relationships and winning the deal!