April 10, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Very smart AI is able to easily identify key words.
- Don't love the monologue rating as with certain roles there are explanations that are required and feels like it dings us when giving product demos or explaining a specific service or support piece.
- Easy to tag managers and see comments and suggestions.
- Onboarding was difficult.
- Would like calls to sync in real time.
- Ability to have manager live listen or conference in on an ongoing call.
- With new hires, it has allowed them to hear more calls and not have to actively be seeking out live call listenings.
- Has allowed more visibility on difficult calls for managers to hear direct feedback from merchants.
- has allowed manager to provide feedback after the call to send back to the Mx.
Chorus is the only call recording system I have used beyond a very simple on at my last company that was used primarily for compliance vs. coaching.
I think this is a strong software when it comes to call recordings and the ability to easily classify the recordings. As an account manager, the system is so smart it sometimes feels a bit like big brother is watching but it allows for calls to be easily reviewed and tagged. The system allows you to be able to go into any of your teammate's calls and in a COVID environment, this has been extremely helpful especially since we are no longer hearing conversations around us from our teammates. If your company is not looking to build a library of calls this probably would do more than you need it to do. Many uses within Chorus.ai.