End User Review
August 30, 2021
End User Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
As an organization, we deal with maintaining customer accounts and reducing churn account base. This is accomplished by maintaining communication with our customers and taking a proactive approach with customers so that we can address the areas of opportunities that may stem from support issues; areas of growth or other areas to grow and maintain the relationship. ChurnZero is being used so that we can properly identify any accounts that need attention and organize our communication so that we maintain the relationship with our customers in an effective way.
- Allows you to take a quick view of all your accounts and rank them based on account health.
- Allows you to set r eminders of contacting customers and maintaining notes.
- Allows you to set alerts so that for example when a new account is created you are alerted.
- Allows us to go through and work on company campaigns in an effective manner.
- A mobile application that you could access while on the go would be fantastic.
- A better integration with Salesforce as we work with it daily.
- Ability to allow access to someone else while in the application if you are out of office.
- Growth in our company has maintained at a positive rate.
- Churn has reduced consistently since using ChurnZero.
- Account health has improved over all accounts.
Do you think ChurnZero delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ChurnZero's feature set?
Did ChurnZero live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ChurnZero go as expected?
Would you buy ChurnZero again?
I believe that ChurnZero is a tool that can be used by any organization as the internal and external customers to any business and to have a tool that allows you to efficiently utilize the resources you have in ways that allow you maintain the customer accounts and organize your communicative efforts are huge in any essence.
The customer support has been fairly responsive in our inquires when we have had issues and when we for example have something in ChurnZero that is not working a support ticket is created and someone will reach out promptly and make sure the issue is resolved as soon as possible.
I would say that it is well suited if you would like to improve your organizational skills with your workload, understand your account health, and also maintain an understanding of the information. I personally do not see a scenario in which ChurnZero would not be beneficial.