December 13, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Datanyze
Currently, Datanyze is being used by a few departments: Finance / Business Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. Datanyze helps all of us better understand which of our clients and potential prospects are using our competitors. Datanyze also provides a lot of useful data that helps us size different markets.
- Datanyze is pretty easy to use right out of the box. We mainly use the web targeting report. Very intuitive.
- Datanyze does a good job providing a lot of detail. I am able to customize the files that we export to include lots of different data points.
- Datanyze has a responsive customer support team. There have been times where they've categorized certain technologies differently than we would think but when we wrote in with our reasons, they were understanding and helped us rather than serve as a gatekeeper.
- Datanyze accuracy -- I feel like we can only trust the data 80-90% of the time as some of the data seems to be outdated. But that might just be the limitations of the entire industry.
- Datanyze technologies -- we only pay for one technology vertical (that's all we really need) but sometimes our competitors are categorized in a different technology so it's annoying to have to wait for Datanyze to reclassify them correctly.
- Feels like there could be room for more visuals but to be fair, I mainly live in the web targeting report portion of the product.
- We use Datanyze as one of our ways to learn more about potential prospects. Having more information on what the prospect is using certainly helps with negotiations and strategies on how we approach the sale.
- Positive impact on Market Sizing.
- Positive impact on retention due to the daily alerts (helps our Customer Success team stay on top of their accounts).
Web Targeting Reports that show which domains have our company code on site, which domains have our competitor's, etc. They've been sufficient.
Datanyze can be a useful tool for understanding your market. You're able to use Datanyze to see how many people are using your technology as well as who is using your competitors. Receiving alerts on who is adding and dropping you vs your competitors is always helpful. It's a tool that can potentially give back as much as you put in.