We use Datanyze before prospecting or discovery calls to get background on a prospect company's existing tech stack. This facilitates more …
Datanyze is used by many different departments at Blackbaud, primarily in the Marketing and Sales Departments. Datanyze is the most …
Datanyze was used by my organization to obtain quick contact info to solicit prospects or find alternative methods to get in touch with …
Currently, Datanyze is being used by a few departments: Finance / Business Operations, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. Datanyze …
The sales team at my organization uses the Datanyze browser extension as a prospecting tool. It helps us learn more about the companies …
The sales team uses Datanyze and its very helpful for sourcing target accounts. The primary use is identifying new cold prospects., with …
We use it for data enrichment. It helps our reps understand prospects better by applying Datanyze information to every record. There are …
I personally use Datanyze for competitive intelligence. In particular, I use it to compare the market share of our company to that of …
Datanyze is being used by our sales organization to get stronger insights into our target accounts. Datanyze provides us with technology …
We currently use Datanyze to help identify prospective clients and contacts within client organizations. Datanyze also helps us segment …
Datanyze allows our sales team to search and locate mobile app publishers. The ability to get granular with search criteria is a major …
We use Datanyze as a resource to integrate with SFDC to evaluate domain statistics without our sales team. Datanyze allows us to track …
Datanyze is an integral part of our outbound sales efforts. It allows us to accurately identify companies that are using competing …
Marketo's entire commercial sales department (SDRs and AEs) heavily rely on Datanyze to supplement our success. Datanyze gives us the …
We currently use Datanyze only within our sales department. When we originally signed up for the service, we were attempting to diversify …
Company information (18)
Ideal customer targeting (17)
List quality (16)
Advanced search (16)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Datanyze, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Datanyze is a sales intelligence and lead generation solution. Data can be accessed right within Salesforce.
Datanyze is a sales intelligence and lead generation solution. Data can be accessed right within Salesforce.
Reviewers rate Tags and Filters and segmentation highest, with a score of 10.
The most common users of Datanyze are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Tech Stack Data
- Background Info
- Compared to BuiltWith, Datanyze recognizes more software vendors.
- I'm given so much information when I pull Datanyze that I normally don't have to waste time on a website figuring out what software a prospect is using.
- The breakdown of software vendors with logos is very user-friendly.
- I think that some vendors that have a smaller customer-base are not captured by Datanyze.
- I think they're missing out on a lot of non-profit specific software.
- The lag in Datanyze and google chrome could be improved. Sometimes I have to pull Datanyze multiple times to receive the information.
- Obtain ACCURATE email addresses and phone numbers
- Easy integration with Chrome Extension
- User friendly and easy to use
- Wasn't a fan when they moved to a purely paid model
- Datanyze is pretty easy to use right out of the box. We mainly use the web targeting report. Very intuitive.
- Datanyze does a good job providing a lot of detail. I am able to customize the files that we export to include lots of different data points.
- Datanyze has a responsive customer support team. There have been times where they've categorized certain technologies differently than we would think but when we wrote in with our reasons, they were understanding and helped us rather than serve as a gatekeeper.
- Datanyze accuracy -- I feel like we can only trust the data 80-90% of the time as some of the data seems to be outdated. But that might just be the limitations of the entire industry.
- Datanyze technologies -- we only pay for one technology vertical (that's all we really need) but sometimes our competitors are categorized in a different technology so it's annoying to have to wait for Datanyze to reclassify them correctly.
- Feels like there could be room for more visuals but to be fair, I mainly live in the web targeting report portion of the product.
- Data on contacts at an organization, along with their titles and contact info
- Very easy to install and use, no matter which company website you're on
- Complements existing tech stack
- Not all companies have robust data available
- No predictive capabilities
- No alerts for changes
- Easy to create reports based on multiple criteria
- Integrated with our CRM to easily show what companies already exist
- Nice Chrome plugin for additional insight
- I'd like to be able to source actual contacts within companies
- Contact information with direct dials
- They check for changes to contact records on a daily basis and update our system every 5 minutes or so.
- Subdomains can be tracked separately.
- They have a Chrome Extension!
- The browser extension times out a lot so can be a pain.
- It would be great to have a better mobile app of this or at least be able to view this data on the go in an easier to read format. The app is limited in functionality.
- Very pretty interface
- Really like how clear it is
- Like that you can still see lots of information as a free user (good way to entice me ;)
- Wish that there was more clarity in how certain numbers are calculated - for example I didn't really understand where the Market Share number comes from exactly and I couldn't find info when I researched.
- Tight integration to Salesforce - specify what fields you want populated etc.
- Add/drop technology history -- see the month & year that a prospect has added or dropped a specific technology
- Browser extension is a nice feature.
- Datanyze seems mostly suited for B2B specifically within the tech industry -- we prospect into a different vertical and I find that the firmographic data is either slightly off or not the mot relevant for us (for instance, we'd like online revenue as opposed to total revenue).
- I don't find the customer service/support to be particularly notable
- This is not the tool that will help you find contacts at your accounts -- they don't have many contacts in their DB.
- Breadth of information in database
- Easy to use interface
- Notifications of company updates are very useful
- Broader information on backend systems (i.e. ERP, payment processor, etc.)
- More contact information
- Datanyze has vast coverage of the Android Playstore. It provides great insight on the technologies and categories of apps.
- Datanyze allows its users to search practically every domain and find the different technologies that are implemented.
- Datanyze has a Salesforce integration that allows for easy uploads.
- The email validation tool is very accurate.
- Datanyze does not have a good iOS coverage.
- There has not been much product change in the last 2 years. I feel like many of the features are not up to date with other platforms.
- Datanyze no longer has LinkedIn plug in that gathers email info from LinkedIn.
- Integrate into SFDC allowing us to pull custom reports based off of techno-graphic information
- Build lists within the Datanyze Platform to import into our CRM
- The accuracy of the phone/location information that they pull from websites is often incorrect.
- Datanyze does a great job of allowing you to not only narrow down on the specific technology stack but also allowing you to cross section this data by location. So you can choose specific users of software in specific areas.
- You can create specific targeting criteria lists and save them which allow you to not have to constantly rebuild your targeting metrics.
- Pushing data into Salesforce is very easy and allows you to match up your prospecting data with your leads inside of Salesforce.
- Datanyze used to give really good data on specific person level. You could then look up prospects using the Chrome extension inside of LinkedIn. This made prospecting extremely easy and very efficient. Unfortunately, this no longer exists and it is much harder to do without their data.
- I have found that sometimes the data inside of datanyze is not always current. When reaching out to companies they will mention that they were just testing a tool, not fully using it.
- There are really no other places to push the data from Datanyze except for Salesforce. This makes it tough when using other tools or CRMs.
- Fairly accurate, quick results around the current technologies a company uses within their tech stack; helpful for me to prospect "more qualified" leads and have a more relevant conversation when I reach out/connect.
- Ability to pull reports within Datanyze around filters like: Company size, monthly spend on tech, company revenue, employees, etc.
- Ability to integrate SEAMLESSLY with Salesforce CRM, making it easy to pull reports based on key qualifying filters.
- Sometimes the results you see in Datanyze are not accurate. However I don't expect this to be 100% accurate anyway!
- Datanyze could be more engaging as a company to ensure I'm using the technology effectively, especially because they release new features and abilities often.
- It would be awesome if they could "detect" more CRM systems; right now I most often see Salesforce, and sometimes NetSuite.
- Aggregator of company information
- Ease of further learning about large companies
- Good layout
- Originally had contact info for individuals at specific companies, no longer has this functionality
- It would be nice to have greater detail into companies that aren't Fortune 100
- Nice UI
- Decently accurate info
- Widget is useful
- Poor iOS coverage
- Not that accurate
- Parts of the UI are not easy to get to, having to click multiple tabs to get where you want to go.
- Quickly pulls detailed info on what technologies are on specific websites.
- Cross checks Salesforce if an account already exists. Will create the account if it does not.
- Allows me to create targeted prospects lists with virtually any criteria.
- When running a report, if you do not save and click on a company within a report it will not open a second tab and you cannot go back to your list. You will have to rerun.
- Market Research
- Business information
- Lead information would be helpful
- More extensive info about the companies or website