Great software for a small AE Firmhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementDeltek AjeraUnspecified6.8121012017-06-28T16:50:01.875Z
June 28, 2017
Great software for a small AE Firm
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Deltek Ajera
We use Ajera across our entire organization. It helps all of our offices see what is going on and keeps our data entry in one place. Corporate is able to gather information across the company to see where we are and where we need to go. We have been able to see more information than we were previously able to do. Since the software is live, we are able to see it in an instant.
- Widgets are the best feature of Ajera. Designers can make tiny reports for the entire company, or for one or two individuals. These little reports are the first things that the employee sees when they log in. Viewers of the reports are able to filter, sort, group, print or export the widget without impacting the other users. Deltek has been releasing new features that allow the editing of data in widgets. You can now create new projects or edit timesheets from the widgets.
- Credit card importing and credit card reconciliation in Ajera has greatly decreased time spent by administration. You can import credit card transactions from your credit cards. It saves on data entry, and it is easy to see what receipts you are missing when you get the statement.
- Mobile timesheets and expense reports help engineers or other users enter their time and expenses as they are on the go. They can take pictures or receipts or submit their timesheet from home.
- The Project Command Center is a one stop fountain of information. Everything the project manager wants to know about a project can be found here. You can also add custom fields that allow you to tract addition information.
- The complaint I here from our employees is often that there is a lot of Data entry. However, looking at the levels of data entry we saw when shopping for software, Ajera was one of the least.
- Custom fields in Ajera are great. But it would be nice if there was more options for how they appear on the page.
- About once a year there is a big update to Ajera with new features. Usually right after the update, there are a few glitches in the software. However, Deltek always releases corrections very quickly.
- Employees are able to send invoices immediately when clients request them.
- Administration has had more time to handle our growth from time saved from credit card and bank reconciliation.
- We are able to get a snapshot of every project quickly and instantly see where we are on a project,
We have used Quickbooks and Excel in the past. Ajera is the next step for the AE Industry who needs more information from their software. We were able to move all of our Excel reports into Ajera. We do still export to Excel from time to time. Ajera is a database software. If you are familiar with databases, you understand that there are some things that are simpler to do in Excel.