Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
I use Deputy for weekly rosters and the use of daily timesheets, also have log-out questions to find out if there are any incidents that need to be reported. Timesheets are then [exported] to our payroll. I also use the reports to work out my HR cost to stick with my budget. I use the message board to communicate important documents and it allows me to confirm my staff [has] read them. I can also update rosters and approve timesheets from the app on my phone.
- Ph app features
- Costing for rosters/ reporting
- User friendly rostering
- Can post rosters with txt and email or none.
- The change of up loading new staff, is not as simple as it use to be.
- Be good if you could get a notification if staff have not logged in for the set shift.
- It’s would be helpful to be able to approve leave from my ph.
- It would also be helpful to be able to select all employees and approve timesheets instead of one at a time.
- And you can’t approve holiday pay in advance this would be helpful.
- Easy for my payroll team to export the timesheets, so that means my cost for them to do this is lower as it’s not timely.
- Can see the cost of my staffs wages for the da/ week/month
- Easy for me to roster my team as I can save templates to load. Saves me a lot of administrative time.
- Can communicate important information and ask to be confirmed they have received it.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
It’s super easy to use for everyone, you don’t really need much training to use it. It sends easy-to-follow links for new team members. You can do pretty much everything on your ph which is great if you moving from different stores or just out and about or not even in the same country.
Deputy is a very simple rostering system that is easy to use for employees and employers. handy that it’s app-based for staff to use to log in and out of with the iPad kiosk app. also for the admin laptops. Your team can have [their] rosters on their phones and you can notify them via message for changes. We use this for important information also. And Can also do pretty much everything from the ph app if you are out and about.