Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
Our outbound sales staff is using DiscoverOrg to build lists to call, as well as lists for creating email campaigns to targeted companies.
- Triggers - Allowing me to reach out to companies during events with a higher likelihood of needing our services.
- OppAlerts - Similar to triggers, but creating even HOTTER leads to follow up on.
- Intelligence - The amount of information you can filter by allows you to really drill down into the correct prospects, from technology used company-wise, to personal responsibilities to discover correct decision makers.
- Interface - Sometimes the interface seems slow and clunky. Maybe some simplication and less frills to allow for faster browsing
- Tiggers - Sometimes it seems the person associated with these triggers is not actually working on them once I reach out.
- With utilizing triggers and OppAlerts you are able to target companies when they are opening the buying window, increasing lead efficiency.
- Following the DiscoverOrg cadence to reach into enterprise accounts allowed me to open several opportunities typically outside our organizations scope.
I've only personally used data.com and DiscoverOrg, and from my experience, DiscoverOrg has a much higher rate of accurate information. When building an email list from data.com I had about 20% of the addresses bounce back. Whereas with DiscoverOrg my bounce ratio was around 1-2% depending on the day. Many more extensions and direct dials as well.
When looking to build specific, targeted lists for your outbound team, DiscoverOrg shines. There are also many opportunities to not only target the correct companies but target them at the correct time which I think is key. I recommend an open dialogue with your customer success manager to utilize the software to its fullest capability.