Overall Satisfaction with Flokzu Cloud BPM
My team from Argentina and I (based in Uruguay) use Flokzu cloud BPM Suite to streamline and coordinate the whole commercial operation. From the initial lead detection to the product delivery and installation in the customer facilities, we document and track everything in Flokzu. We also use it a as collaboration tool between the team.
- Easy of use, for a geographically distributed team.
- Agility. We can model, deploy and adjust (modify) business process by ourselves, in minutes.
- Flexibility, to add new processes (what we do all the time).
- Great support from the Flokzu team, every-time we needed it.
- It doesn't provide a connector to our accountability software; we had to do it via Web Services.
- It really helped to coordinate our distributed sales team.
- Flokzu also helped to streamline administrative tasks, like invoicing and payment tracking from other countries.
I'm not an expert, nor IT girl, but Flokzu has been so easy to use and setup that I could do it by myself.
Flokzu better suited our needs in terms of:
- Balancing simplicity with powerful features.
- A BPMN diagram notation that was simple to understand, but also covers our needs.
- A user interface so friendly that we didn't need training courses for our sales team.
- Some powerful features not available on other tools, like reports with graphics and process versions.
- Distributed teams (like our case), from all over Argentina, Paraguay, Perú, and Uruguay.
- Collaborative needs, like sharing documents, getting approvals.
- Manager needs: supporting alerts (deadlines and reminders) and custom reports for performance tracking.
- Tracking needs: when you need to know where a request, or a proposal, or a claim or a commercial lead is.