Overall Satisfaction with FullStory
We are a SaaS company, so we use it in both marketing and our product/engineering and customer success. I'm in marketing, so I use FullStory to track how visitors are interacting with our website and to watch any sessions that may have caused errors or areas of confusion. It's super helpful to get a specific view of how a visitor is engaging with our website.
- Watching back a particular visitor/user’s session while on our website
- Creating segments to view trends of visitors/users
- Making it easy to select a particular part of a visitor’s session to narrow in on
- CSS selector tool doesn't always work as easily as we'd like
- Would love to be able to flag or bookmark a particular session to refer back to later
- Finding a particular session isn't always super simple
- Improved bug identification and resolution
- Improved customer/visitor experience
- Improved internal knowledge on website performance
I was not personally involved in the implementation of FullStory. The product was initially used by our customer engagement and product/engineering teams for our SaaS software. Our marketing team then decided, later on, we would benefit from using it on the website as well.
I have never had to reach out to FullStory support so I can't say one way or the other
Do you think FullStory delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FullStory's feature set?
Did FullStory live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of FullStory go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy FullStory again?