GoToWebinar: Great for Businesses
December 20, 2018
GoToWebinar: Great for Businesses
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
Overall, the use of GoToWebinar is good. I rate it a 7 because the notifications during a recording need to be improved. This could be done by just creating a notification that is easy to see. During a recording, the presenter often has issues seeing the questions and comments from the audience. Also, it would be nice to customize our pages.
GoToWebinar is currently being used by our marketing department to record webinars relating to our business. Each week, we have an employee of our company put together a 30 minute - 1 hour presentation discussing a topic related to the work they do. These webinars are usually anything from Marketing tips to Google updates for the new year.
- The quality and clarity of the recordings in GoToWebinar are good. Clients tend to like the sound and visual when they receive the link to watch.
- GoToWebinar is also really quick with saving and providing a link to watch the webinar almost immediately once the recording is finished. This is great because we are able to quickly push the content out to the rest of the company and our clients.
- Another thing we enjoy about GoToWebinar is the overall layout of the toolbar during a recording. It is easy to maneuver and even a first time person recording content is able to quickly learn the functions without having to completely walk through it with someone more experienced.
- An area that could improve is the comment section during a recording. The notifications of a question and/or comment are not alarming enough to the person recording. It's common for the person recording not to see a question and that poses a problem when a client has an important question but it isn't answered simply because the presenter didn't see it.
- Another area GoToWebinar could improve on is the insights section. We could benefit from getting better detailed insights into each webinar. Detailed analytics are helpful to plan future webinars and to learn who to target, etc.
- The last thing GoToWebinar could improve on is allowing for users to customize their webinar pages. Allowing to customize would create a better experience for the user. Also, customization would allow for better creativity.
UberConference differs from GoToWebinar in the sense that GoToWebinar only records webinars/content but, UberConference also records presentations as well. While UberConference has more functions than GoToWebinar, GoToWebinar does a better job recording, saving, and exporting. The quality is better as well.
Our business has created leads and a better social following since using GoToWebinar. Pushing the content out onto our social platforms creates more downloads and leads. Brand awareness is definitely up since posting the links to our socials (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin). Our clients also love that we push out webinars each week on relevant topics to the industry and tips and tricks for everyday use in our platform. Overall, GoToWebinar has benefited our company immensely.
GoToWebinar is perfect for businesses who have teachable content. Marketing firms, Real Estate, Education focused businesses, etc. would benefit from using GoToWebinar. Any type of work that people enjoy learning about. It would also be great for college professors to use for online classes. It isn't really suited for a personal use. I would only recommend it to those who work in a corporate setting or in education.