Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being used primarily by our student- and faculty-facing departments. Groove is used typically to schedule appointments with clients/customers as well as to log emails in Salesforce for documentation. The best part about Groove is that it allows for a seamless integration between our Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar) and our CRM (Salesforce).
- Integration between Google Apps and Salesforce
- Customizable customer interface
- Detailed email view tracking
- While the customer interface is customizable, sometimes it can be a little bit clunky or difficult to do so.
- At times, Groove "unsyncs" itself between Google Apps and Salesforce without reason.
- Customizing the meeting types for scheduling appointments is not very clear. I would like to see more help text available and samples.
- More time for customer service reps to connect with customers in meaningful ways.
Groove support is always responsive and very helpful. They are so quick to respond to issues that individual users are having and then troubleshooting an individual fix or rolling out larger patches. Groove support is top-notch and they are very accessible.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is well-suited for a customer service position where your time is scheduled carefully. Groove allows customers to find the available times on the customer service representative's calendar and directly insert a time for a call/meeting. Groove is also helpful for documenting communication between customer service rep and customer that has an account in the CRM.