Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being utilized by the entire Revenue Department (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Management). Groove is being used to solve multiple problems including:
- Email & calendar event tracking to Salesforce
- Engagement tracking in both Groove and Salesforce
- Automated flows (email drip campaigns with calls and LinkedIn steps)
- Meeting schedule /calendar availability
- Dialers with call recording & international dialing
- Auto-imports to flows utilizing Salesforce reports
- Automated actions: Groove has advanced but easy to use automated actions, which allows Groove/Salesforce Admins to streamline Salesforce field updates utilizing Groove triggers.
- Auto -Imports: Groove allows you to import leads & contacts from Salesforce reports right into Groove flows. This works great for new inbound leads, new contacts, and stalled e-engagement lists!
- Ease of Use: Groove is very user-friendly and allows all our sales reps to manage their outreach efforts all form their Gmail Inbox.
- I would love it if Groove made it easier for admins to see all Groove Flows. There are a few scenarios where we have to use the "login in as another user" feature to troubleshoot a specific reps flow. It would be nice for the admin functionally to have access to all Flows without having to toggle to another user's account.
- I would love if we could set up Groove Trigger to populate a "Call Task" based on email opens or clicks. Currently, you can add a Salesforce task, which works, but ideally, we would just have a Call Task populate right in Groove! This makes for a great "Warm Call List" for reps to utilize.
- We have seen an increase in meetings of 54%, untilzing Groove's auto-import actions for new inbound leads.
- We have seen much more collaboration across departments, utilizing Groove's shared Template and Flows. We now have marketing helping sales, BDRs helping AEs, all collaborating and sharing best practices!
- We have seen a vast uptick in utilzation across all departments, because on the ease of use with Groove. Our reps love that everything can be managed right in their Gmail inbox.
When deciding on a Sales Engagement software, we compared all our options. We previously were using Yesware, but it lacked a lot of the functionality we needed. When looking to make a switch, we compared Groove, SalesLoft, and Outreach. As a former user of SalesLoft and a former outreach admin, I was surprised to find out how much Groove had to offer, for a much lower price point. Groove had vertically everything we were looking for (dialers, engagement tracking, Salesforce integration, calendar features, and automation) at a much more competitive price point. I also loved that we were able to customize each Goove license to fit each department's needs. Our Customer Success team didn't need all the same functionality as our Sales team, Marketing team, or Management. We were able to customize each license to make sure we weren't paying for features that wouldn't be utilized.
The Support team is very responsive and they follow up with you until the issue is resolved. Our account manager (Jessy) is amazing too. She is so pleasant to talk to and is very detail-oriented.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Since switching to Groove, we have been able to streamline our entire inbound lead processing flow. This has led to a big uptick in meetings and conversions due to “speed to lead.” Before using Groove, we had a fully manual process for engaging new inbound leads. This manual process sometimes meant that it could be up to a day or two before we got to a new lead. With Groove, we now automatically assign & import all new inbound leads into a Groove flow, then they receive an automated response with a calendar link from our reps in less than 5 minutes. The entire process has gone from manual to automated, and from up to 48 hrs to less than 5 minutes, all with the help of Groove.