Overall Satisfaction with Heap
Incredibly robust product. Easy to use and implement. It did take a bit of setup from our admin to get all the events categorized and labeled, but we are now getting a return on our investment. A rich feature set, extensible, and customizable. I love that it's flexible enough that we can still collect data and pivot on decisions. We are using it to make better product decisions and give us an insight into our user's behavior. Highly recommended. It was a seamless sale process. The handoff was shakey. We paid for additional training, support, and CSM support and it wasn't what we expected. It was difficult to get real answers and the training wasn't as deep or structured as we would have liked. Overall, a thoughtful product that is transitioning us into a more mature company.
- Analytics - General data analysis to help us make more informed decisions.
- Dashboards - Customizable views of pertinent data.
- Insights - How can we better facilitate a certain feature.
- Paths - See where falloff is happening and where we can improve our critical paths.
- Training & Onboarding.
- Definitions - Adding definitions in the visualizer and in the definitions page is a little clunky. It could be more of a seamless task.
- Increase of customer engagement.
- Increase of retention.
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
Would you buy Heap again?
Any company that has a product they are trying to optimize for customer usage.