December 03, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
We use HireVues to replace phone interviews. It saves a lot of time and it is used specifically by the Talent team but certain stakeholders and hiring managers across the organization use it as well. When a candidate chooses not to complete it, it shows their lack of dedication and interest in our organization which is good for us to know.
- Time saving. Instead of wasting time on phone interviews and rescheduling them when things come up, Hirevues hold candidates completely accountable.
- I can make HireVue to fit my needs by editing different questions for each open role and adjusting the number of tries a candidate has per question
- It is user friendly. I think HireVue is very easy to learn and doesn't have a big learning curve
- I wish it was easier to delete original creators when editing an already existing position
- Is there any way to control lighting/sound/visual quality on a completed interview?
- Sometimes candidates experience problems accessing the app on their electronic devices
- Increased employee efficiency due to bringing in candidates for in person interviews faster
- Time saving by conducting less phone interviews
- Easier interactions with candidates
I think HireVues are especially useful for entry level roles. It is a great tool to learn more about a candidate quickly. HireVues set the tone for a candidate and allows for more specific and probing questions to be asked at an in person interview. I think more general questions regarding background and previous experience is great to ask during the selection process.