Hootsuite Makes My Social Media Life Easier!
September 10, 2021

Hootsuite Makes My Social Media Life Easier!

Todd Betzold | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Hootsuite Pro

Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite

For Hootsuite, we use it in the marketing department to help share posts on our social media channels. Right now, that consists of just myself but [I'm] hoping that will be expanded over time. This helps [me] schedule and put together monthly content calendars for our social media channels and see them all in one structured place.
  • The layout is great and how you can see the monthly calendar is appealing to the eye.
  • Hootsuite is very easy with incorporating and linking to your existing social media channels, [whereas] other programs have not been as smooth.
  • The whole process of adding images, creating posts, and scheduling them is very easy in Hootsuite.
  • Tagging pages in posts doesn't always work or the pages do not pop up
  • Not having the ability to reshare or retweet posts
  • Analytics side of things
  • Marketing efficiency and how much time I am spending on creating social media content each month.
  • [We now] have analytics to look at [to] see what posts are working and what posts aren't and [have] the details to know how to change it for the better.
  • I feel I have to put less effort into our social media side of things because this makes it so much easier to run.
  • Later and Buffer
Hootsuite is the best of these options, as the layout is better and connection to platforms [is] easier.
Everything has been great, but there are always things any company or program can improve on, which I have mentioned in this review.

Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?

Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?

Would you buy Hootsuite again?

Hootsuite is great for posting and scheduling new content for your social media channels. It is a timesaver and a great way of seeing everything you have scheduled/posted in one place. It would be nice to be able to tag other pages/accounts from Hootsuite a little easier.

Hootsuite Feature Ratings