Updated June 16, 2015
C-Level Executive in Product ManagementInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We host our website on HubSpot and utilize it for lead generation, lead conversion and social monitoring. We integrated our Saleforce and GoToWebinar accounts with HubSpot account.
- HubSpot's social inbox is extremely helpful one stop shop for monitoring, posting and reviewing all of our diff accounts activities.
- Template creation is extremely intuitive and HubSpot has created a streamline process to be able to make simple changes, review those changes and go back and redo those changes if need be.
- Having a snapshot view of performance within every content creation is the cherry on top!
- The live updating when making template changes for pages whether site or landing, takes too long.
- There is too long of a delay when editing plain text within an email causing us to lose all work done to that email prior.
- Better overall communication with our personas / targeted audience.
- Faster lead conversion
None, HubSpot made everything clear and obvious from the first time we hit their website. We did not look any further.
I am new to marketing and having the opportunity to begin by learning Inbound Marketing via HubSpot... I can not come up with many scenarios where it is NOT well suited. If a company does not know their target audience, then they would not be well suited. I think HubSpot makes it the importance of knowing your audience very clear.
HubSpot is a one stop shop. I can monitor our social accounts, our trial accounts, our email success, our website statistics. I like having everything in one place and well organized. HubSpot does this very well and continues to improve it's features and listens to customers.