Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Our group uses Intacct as an accounting solution for our wide range of clients. We typically have two types of clients. The first type of client would be those that need a new software, and just want us to implement and coach them. The second type actually outsources all their accounting processes to us and we use Intacct on their behalf.
It addresses the problem of growing out of smaller accounting solutions, such as QuickBooks. It is highly scalable, while remaining simple to use. It is a cloud technology so all that is needed is an internet connection and a computer.
- Open API so very easy to integrate with other leading cloud-based solutions.
- Has a variety of customizable modules that can be added. This allows Intacct to be designed to exactly fit client needs.
- Robust financial reporting, highly customizable, drill-down capabilities, etc. Reporting would be Intacct's greatest strength, in my opinion.
- Could use improvements with what-if budgeting forecasts. This is not a huge issue but Intacct is limited when it comes to budgeting.
- Lack of any HRMS capabilities. If you're looking for one software to solve all business problems, look elsewhere.
- Increased ROI for sure. It is a win-win for all parties involved. Savings are had by our clients, while profits are still made by us and Intacct themselves
- Efficiency is greatly increased. Report packages can be run in seconds, everything can be done at the click of a button