Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva is used as one of the sourcing tools in the organization. It is used in the whole organisation across all the branch locations. It helps to serve the job requirements of the clients.
- Sourcing from multiple job portals simultaneously. It helps to find the candidate on multiple job portals at the same time.
- The strong database. It creates a database of the of the candidate's profiles which can be used to serve repetitive job requisition of the client. There's a particular feature that I like the most i.e. Creating Hotlists. It helps helps to serve a repetitive job requirement.
- The Email Emerge. It helps to reach out to multiple candidates just by a few clicks. It is one of the features still not available in most job portals like Monster, Careerbuilder etc.
- The Exclude Function. While sourcing the resumes, it has a feature to exclude candidates of a particular skillset. It helps to eliminate the unwanted (or unsuitable) stuff mentioned on the profiles.
- Finding Junior Candidates. It becomes a tough task when we get the requisitions from client that are of lower level.
- The JobDiva harvests resumes after 1-2 days they are uploaded on the job portal. I personally experienced it when I was using Careerbuilder simultaneously and saw a few candidates which appeared on the portal which came 1-2 days later into JobDiva's database.
- There is no option to look for resumes at two different Zip Codes simultaneously. For example, if a job accepts candidates from local to two particular cities (in different states), there needs to be an option to enter the zip code of the respective cities.
- It had a positive impact of the number of candidates I was able to reach and which actually helped to increase the hiring rate at one of our clients.
- The reporting system in JobDiva. It actually helped to focus more on the business objectives instead of documenting about each and every employee.
- The only negative it had was that in a ew positions (asking for niche skills), when it required to submit candidates in a quick time, the other vendors were able t he win the race.
- careerbuilder, indeed and monster
JobDiva is a better tool to use for sourcing the candidates as compared to specific job portals. This is because it helps to find candidates simultaneously in multiple job portals. Also, it helps to create database of a particular skillset which is not available on most of the job portals (at least those that I have used till now.).
When we are looking for a niche skillset based candidate, jobdiva is more effective (as compared to Job Portals) as it helps to look for candidates on multiple portals simultaneously. It helps to source candidates on multiple portals at the same time instead logging-in to each one of those portals. Also, its strong database helps to reach out to candidates who might not have been recently active on a particular job portal.