Overall Satisfaction with KiSSFLOW
Kissflow has been able to streamline the invoice for vendor approval process. Additionally, it has allowed us to cut costs and analyze in detail our AMEX purchases. it is being used throughout the entire organization but for accounting purposes. It's made purchase owners accountable [not only] to themselves but also higher-ups within the company.
- Streamlines invoice approval process.
- Holds people accountable for their purchases.
- Keeps us on budget and helps in getting answers on purchase orders quickly.
- Difficulty exporting reports to personal email
- Slow response to technical issues
- There is no ability to get into older POs to clear out or investigate. It would be nice to have access to anything over 3 months old.
- We have cut cost and canceled unnecessary purchases that were billed on a monthly basis to company credit cards, which we didn't analyze previously.
- People are held accountable for purchases made on their personal company credit cards during travel that should not have been made.
- We can investigate the purpose of purchases through a streamlined process rather than sending a mass email chain.
if you're trying to cut costs and be on budget, Kissflow enables you to analyze purchase orders at a more detailed level so that you can find purchases that are not necessary and end them. I think when an invoice is paid on a monthly basis and the cost is typically the same, it isn't necessary to have in Kissflow.