Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
This is my third company to utilize KnowBe4. I am responsible for automating user import via the AD Integration tool. I also manage all phishing tests, as well as sending out "scam of the week" emails to keep security top of mind. Our phishing campaigns run company-wide and include logic to retest users who fail (click) on simulated phishing emails. We have seen a drastic reduction in our "phish-prone" percentage and our users are much more conscious of cybersecurity risks than they would otherwise be without the KnowBe4 platform keeping them on their toes.
- Demonstrates multiple examples of phishing emails.
- Teaches users how to identify red flags in emails.
- Provides various templates for phishing emails.
- Navigating the management portal requires a bit of a learning curve.
- Reduced "phish-prone" percentage from 40% to 4%.
- Satisfies audit requirements for annual security training.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
We regularly review the updated content to keep training and phishing simulations relevant.
We use their ADISync Tool. It makes it easy to sync users/groups from the Active Directory. This can be useful for better targeting users with relevant content.