Great product with great value
February 07, 2021

Great product with great value

Software Version

Power PDF Advanced

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

This software is used throughout the company. I used this software at a previous organization and purchased it to use at both of my current companies. It makes it easier to edit PDF files and digitally sign some documents. We also use it to convert pdf files to Word and Excel documents as well.
  • PDF editing
  • Nothing else
  • Time saving
  • Adding notations
  • Cost savings
I found Kofax Power PDF to be very easy to use. I was able to teach myself everything that I needed to do with little to no guidance or training of any sort. I believe that the average or advanced user could be very successful when trying to use this software.
Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) is substantially easier to use in all aspects than Adobe products. The price of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) is also much cheaper than the Adobe products. For the price, I do not believe that there is a better option on the market.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance) again?

Pdf editing
Word document conversion
Digital signature
Kofax Power PDF would be great for any company that needs to edit PDF files. You can change words, sign documents, highlight areas, or any other options that any more expensive software would offer. I can not think of any company that should not own this software in their business needs.