LeadIQ - Inaccurate Data Yet Quick Workflow
January 17, 2020

LeadIQ - Inaccurate Data Yet Quick Workflow

Overall Satisfaction with LeadIQ

LeadIQ is used by our sales team here at Mavenlink to generate leads. The tool makes it easier to gather prospect information by capturing the data from prospects' LinkedIn accounts. Collecting this information is crucial to outbound outreach, as emails and phone numbers are the most efficient means to get in contact with these prospects.
  • The plugin's workflow is really easy.
  • It is very easy to import leads into sales enablement tools like SalesLoft.
  • Information is inaccurate at times.
  • Lack of data.
  • Quick fast results
  • Inaccurate data (inefficiency)
I have also used ZoomInfo. ZoomInfo is a great tool. I wish it had the quick workflow that LeadIQ naturally has. There is no easy way to import a list into your sales enablement platform with ZoomInfo. However, the data that ZoomInfo has is often very accurate and is well organized.
I have yet to contact LeadIQ regarding support for the tool. Usability is pretty straight forward, and I was trained well to use the tool properly. I am giving the rating of a five since I can not say I have had contact with the support team.

Do you think LeadIQ delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with LeadIQ's feature set?

Did LeadIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of LeadIQ go as expected?

Would you buy LeadIQ again?

I love LeadIQ how you can import a lot of contacts quickly into your sales enablement tool. The workflow is effortless and quick there. However, the data is often incorrect, and sometimes the contacts do not import well into the sales enablement tool.