Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark
I am a recent hire, so I have only been using Lucidspark (and Lucidchart), which we use across the organization, for a very short time. So far they have exceeded my expectations in terms of functionality from a free cloud-based platform. Learning everything has been quite intuitive and has functioned more smoothly than I am used to from competing (paid) products, though there are a few fewer features (nothing I really miss). This makes it easy to focus on collaborating with other project team members without having to struggle with the platform.
- It is intuitive to learn and use, allowing teams to focus on the work - not the platform.
- Everything has worked very smoothly (so far), no lag or dropped connections.
- It is cloud based, and there is no client to install, so I can use it from any computer.
- It is free!
- It would be more powerful if the workflow was more integrated with Google Docs.
- It would be especially useful if it was more integrated with Google Meet.
- It helps to save time in meetings by allowing several people to contribute simultaneously.
I personally found Lucidspark very easy to learn, and so far I have not heard anyone complaining about finding it difficult to use. In my experience with other products, I often spent a lot of time getting new people familiar with the tools, and helping them to overcome roadblocks.
Everything has been so easy to learn and I have not had any technical issues, so I have not had any reason to need support for this product!
Do you think Lucidspark delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucidspark's feature set?
Did Lucidspark live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucidspark go as expected?
Would you buy Lucidspark again?
Now that we are working remotely due to the pandemic, I have come to rely more on digital solutions for collaboration within my teams. Lucidspark is a great tool where you have a team of fewer than 10 people that need to collaborate. So far I have mostly used it to help gather, organize, and sequence ideas and it has performed very well.