Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro in the undergraduate department of Architecture to facilitate online tutorials for design + construction to give feedback and critique on work in progress and submissions. It allows students, a virtual pin-up space, to see other work and engage with the work of other class members. In addition, I use the programme myself for organising writing / visualising content / for academic papers. Workflow for project work.
- The templates are excellent.
- Ability to draw, and comment in multiple formats. My students love the emojis.
- Excellent upload and syncing speed allow me to see what is happening in other board spaces in real-time.
- Excellent visualization tool for both business, teaching, and pleasure.
- A teaching/higher education - account would be a great option for larger classes/ at an affordable rate.
- Improved student online learning experience.
- Reduced marking time, by half.
- Improved staff experience, of online teaching.
- Reduced a significant amount of admin.
- Improved, communication in team projects.
Possible the single best product I've seen, for use in lecturing in higher education. Even if it's not designed for it, it was easy to learn, has everything I could possibly think of using, user-friendly and intuitive interface, can be taught in under 5 min. Has a wide variety of applications.
Super simple to integrate with MS Teams, and other online applications used in business. Simple to integrate into a business setting in project management.
We've used it, in strategizing and planning for teaching, collaborating on projects and writing, organizing personal workflows. Being online, for over a year, allows remote teams to collaborate seamlessly by providing a real-time digital space.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
For use in virtual classrooms, especially where students are studying, visual subjects, great for teamwork - strategizing in meetings, conferencing, and workflow visualization for projects. Can't really think of a situation where it hasn't worked, since it has such a wide application.