October 26, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
We use it to receive calls from claimants seeking Reemployment Assistance Benefits from the state of Florida. The software is mostly used to receive calls at the call center.
- We use the software to receive phone calls from claimants.
- It connects us with claimants. I don't have issues during calls. Calls are clean, hardly every drop.
- I recently discovered the report tool, which allows me to measure my productivity per day of work.
- It is rare to use the conference call feature, but every time I need to, it is hard to find it.
- I am unable to dial outside. I'm not sure if the feature is restricted, but I know other agents are able to call back claimants.
- Sometimes the software will log me out for no reason; this has a direct impact on my pay since it is time logged out of work when in reality I am at work.
- It is what is available and I have learned to use and implemented it in my daily work routine.
- I discovered the call report; I love this tool because it allows me to measure my productivity against the whole department. It is a great tool, especially when working remotely. It allows me to stay on top of my game.
I do not have access but I would love to explore further what is available and how I can take advantage of these features. I do know call center managers have included new and existing changes such as a screen pop-up when most calls are received. It populates a cheat-sheet for the appropriate screening process to verify claimants. It comes in very handy when we need to verify claimants. Also, the time between calls was brought down from 2 mins to 40 secs.
It provides the function that I need it to do my job. The job report was a game-changer for me.
I don't get to customize other than the dates to show the report. I would work on the variables and names for the report; it takes time to understand. They are not very clear.