Updated October 25, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
It is used across the whole organization. I can only speak for my specific department, but ON24's big selling point for us is the Simu-live feature. With Webex, we faced issues with having to have additional support on top of the people presenting. Now, we can pre-record to sound live and that same person can support the Q&A during the event. We have also been using Target for the past year and that has really helped us to be able to own a landing page and make changes easily. Due to the size of our company, it would often take months to get documents or links updated. Now we can host a Target page in our intranet and be able to update content easily without links changing.
- Simu-live is a great feature. To be able to pre-record but still have a live feel is something unique that ON24 offers.
- Auto-archive: having our content become available On-Demand immediately is another fantastic feature.
- Target and Engagement Hub: on top of having a webinar platform, you can also create landing pages. This allows you to present multiple pieces of content at one time.
- Reporting: Some things are really great, but we have hit several issues with reporting. It's difficult to pull details on multiple events at once.
- For our people that have reports-only logins, there is not a way for them to filter by name or event id. They have to know the date of creation to be able to pull the event they need. We have a high volume of events (most that are on-demand), and we find it incredibly difficult to pull event-level reports.
- Increased enrollments
- Increased participation
I am a user, so I can say from my perspective that it seems ON24 is great when we need to add features or users. But I can't speak to the overall experience as I am not the one who handles this.
ON24 was a great improvement for us, because we are now able to run events Simu-live and require less people supporting an event.
Do you think ON24 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ON24's feature set?
Did ON24 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ON24 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ON24 again?
As a department, we use ON24 for our content that we want available on-demand. We also use it for multi-plan events that we can create a simu-live experience for. We do still use Webex for single-plan live events as it is easier to do live because the participants can speak to the presenter directly if they have questions.
ON24 Feature Ratings
ON24 and Communications During a Pandemic
5 - We have only a handful of users within our business group, but across our entire company, there are dozens of users. Our team is client, participant, and advisor training and resources. We use ON24 to host "live" and on-demand webinars, while also utilizing the ON24 Target platform.
5 - We have a few who focus solely on creating content. We also have people who handle reporting and q&a processes.
- Driving Enrollment
- Internal Training
- Linking Target Pages to each other to drive additional content
- Housing all of our marketing content
We have very much enjoyed our experience with ON24.
Evaluating ON24 and Competitors
Yes - We replaced both Webex and Brainshark. We are able to use ON24 for all of the things we had to use multiple products for. We can now do live webinars and video content in one place, making it easier for both the user and the client.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Simu-live was a big win for us. Being able to prerecord "live" content allows for less personnel needed during a webinar. One person can present the content and answer questions at the same time.
They also respond quickly. Either with a response or with an explanation of who is handling the request/question/concern.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I don't think we purchased premium support. We have a dedicated team because of the size of our company.
Yes - We had a big issue with our reporting due to the high usage volume. They were able to fix it, but it took a while because no other users were experiencing the same thing. We have a lot of volume compared to other users.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Console Widgets
Yes - Very well. They have added a lot of functionality since we started with them 3 years ago.