Overall Satisfaction with ON24
Our Marketing department uses ON24 to run all of our webinars. We execute on average 10-12 webinars per quarter, and ON24 allows us to do this relatively easily. With our previous platform, multiple teams had to be involved to edit the recording and get it pushed live, whereas now I am able to handle the recording and event set up on my own.
- Easily able to create a template and update for each specific webinar
- Outside presenters find the platform easy to use
- Significant time savings because the recording is captured all in the system, with no timing of slides/audio needed on the backend
- One feature that I wish existed is the ability to edit the Powerpoint slides once they've been uploaded into the system. As of now, if you notice an error you have to export in a brand new slide, which can be time-consuming if you notice it right before a recording.
- For attendees, the viewing experience really only works the best in Chrome. So there will be a lot of attendees that have to switch browsers after they've started viewing.
- With the scalability of ON24's platform, we were able to host more webinars than we ever have in 2020. This led to a significant increase in our new leads.
- ON24 has freed up the time of our AV teams to work on other projects, which has been a positive impact on our business in terms of new marketing assets created.
- Integrate with CRM/marketing automation software
- Track registration and attendance
- Enable sales follow-up
In 2020, we hosted a record number of webinars for Workiva in ON24. Because it's fairly easy to onboard new users, we were able to train additional team members to support the number of new events, as well as increase the number of EMEA events we're hosting. This has continued into 2021, and we're still seeing some record numbers for our webinars.
I believe ON24 is very scalable. In 2020 we greatly increased the number of webinars we hosted due to the pandemic, and it wasn't hard for our small team to add more events to our plate. We also added a workspace and an additional license for our EMEA marketing group with relative ease, so that they could have separate metrics for their events.
We used Talk Point prior to ON24. We switched because ON24 provided much better features in terms of recording and analytics. Their platform interface is also much more up to date and user friendly. With Talkpoint, we had to have our AV and production teams much more involved than we do now.
Do you think ON24 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ON24's feature set?
Did ON24 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ON24 go as expected?
Would you buy ON24 again?
ON24 is well suited for organizations that have small teams that produce the webinars, and need to produce more than 2 per month. ON24 also has great CPE (Continuing Education Credit) features, so that an attendee that qualified for CPE receives their certificate immediately after the webinar ends. The sync they have with Salesforce is also nice so that our sellers can see the webinar activity their lead/contact has had.
ON24 Feature Ratings
ON24 and Communications During a Pandemic
ON24 is very easy to use. Setting up a new webinar and editing it for your specific event doesn't take much time at all. We've really enjoyed their live webinar feature, and the fact that you can easily upload your prerecorded "live" media into a simulive event. I've onboarded several new team members to ON24 and it's been a smooth process.
9 - The main users of ON24 in our company are in Marketing, specifically Demand Generation.
1 - The main person supporting ON24 should have the relationship with the account manager and the dedicated CSM. In our case we have one main ON24 channel "owner'. It is their job to communicate to the team any updates or changes to the ON24 platform, and work with the ON24 team on issues, contract renewals, etc. This person should have in-depth knowledge of the platform, and stay up to date on the latest product releases.
- Time savings for recording and producing a webinar
- Multiple stakeholders with access to the platform
- Access to data analytics
- Hosting smaller attendee groups using the breakout rooms feature for pipeline progression purposes
Our Marketing team has seen significant time savings with the number of webinars we produce since using ON24. It's very scalable, and the onboarding and training for a new team member is fairly easy. The customer support of the ON24 team has also been impressive. They also release new feature on a fairly regular basis, and the webinars they do focused on customers are beneficial.