A path to success!https://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentOutSystemsUnspecified8.41701012019-10-05T21:05:54.122Z
October 05, 2019
A path to success!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
OutSystems is being implemented across the entire organization. It's rapid development capabilities are being utilized to fill gaps in our IT application abilities. We have currently developed applications for both public and internal consumption. It has allowed us to increase efficiencies and save money throughout several departments.
- Customer Support - OutSystems is responsive and responds rapidly to issues.
- Efficiency - OutSystems allows teams to accomplish greater amounts of work in a shorter time.
- Rapid prototyping and bug resolution - Teams are able to adapt to customer demands quickly and respond to bugs in a more efficient manner.
- Ability to manage the data within the service studio.
- Ability to organize service studio modules by the project.
- After implementing a surplus property accountability app we have been able to track savings in excess of$125,000 in less than 1 quarter.
- We have been able to streamline our in-field case management for mass layoffs with a savings in man hours that results in a $30 to $50,000 savings in labor costs annually.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
Would you buy OutSystems again?