Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
- I am very please with the speed and efficiency in how the payroll is processed.
- I just started using Flex, so I am still learning all it has to offer. However, I have been with Paychex since 2012, and I have always been pleased with their services. I expect the same results.
- Customer service is great!
- I am almost going to be using Flex for a year come June, and it is not as user friendly as I found "Preview" to be.
- Customer service is great, but sometimes I want to learn how to do something myself instead of the rep just handling it for me on their end.
Positively - End of year reports for workers comp, Osha reports, and quarterly reports have been very beneficial and time saving
Although it is not as easy to get a hold of my designated rep, the other representatives that I get assistance from are AWESOME.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
Like I mentioned previously, I would like to learn more about how to some things myself. For example, when I have to cut a final check, I want to know how to calculate a one-time check and not have a rep do it for me.
Paychex Flex Feature Ratings
Relationship with Paychex, Inc.
Using Paychex Flex
Evaluating Paychex Flex and Competitors
Paychex Flex Implementation
Yes - First the payroll records were created, then I was given links for tutorials, and then Paychex assisted us with the first, second, and third payrolls processed via Flex.
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - not much, but it went smoothly
Paychex Flex Training
It was easy to understand and follow along. I do like the informational videos that we can utilize before we opt to call in for customer service support. It has made a difference since sometimes that resolves the issue I may have had and saved myself a phone call to Paychex support.
Configuring Paychex Flex
It seems that our computer tech guy had no issues with the configuration.
Some - we have added small pieces of custom code - We need to be able to export payroll data to Points North for our certified payroll reporting.
Paychex Flex Support
Like I mentioned prior, our designated rep is slow to respond to us, but when I select to get an operator and another rep answers my calls, I get exceptional support. The supervisor of my current rep responded to my request to get assistance in setting up our time off policies.
Using Paychex Flex
Paychex Flex Reliability
Integrating Paychex Flex
- Timberline / Sage
- Points North
It was handled by our computer tech so it flowed easily.