Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
We use it to access our bi-monthly paycheck information. All paycheck and overall salary information including tax documents are saved on the platform. In addition, it tracks our Sick and Paid Vacation hours.
- Shows all the details of my current paycheck
- Shows previous pay rates and the dates each were changed
- Shows breakdown of taxes that are coming out of my paycheck
- Stores tax documents
- Shows paycheck information from previous jobs
- The login process can get tedious. It asks for a phone text confirmation code every time.
- Doesn't show vacation days as days but hours.
- The user interface could be a little more intuitive.
- It has saved me time to tracking down my paycheck history.
- I haven't been involved in the business decision to use Paychex but have gotten a lot out of it as an employee.
- There's a great deal of transparency into my previous and current salary that I would not be getting from just my paycheck information. It saves time from HR giving details on salary by making them open and accessible for each employee.
I have not had experience with products similar to Paychex Flex. I'm sure there are other products out there but Paychex gets the job done well.
The login process can get frustrating at times. Overall though the platform is easy and efficient to use and look over my paycheck information. I've been able to use "forget my password" and could navigate any other issues that came up.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
It is easy to use and figure out what features are available for me to explore. There's the Dashboard with current time off and pay schedule information. There's also previous pay information, profile, and 401K information all easily accessible.
Paychex Flex Feature Ratings
Using Paychex Flex
1 - We are a small company and have one individual in house who handles any payment issues or questions. He facilitated the onboarding for me when I was hired and directed me with account creation instructions for Paychex Flex. Thankfully I haven't had to bother him with payment questions since it's all available to me in Paychex.
- Payment information
- Tax documents
- Tracking Sick Days and Paid Vacation Days
- I'm not sure, it seems to cover all payment information that I've been interested in.
Using Paychex Flex
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Seeing detailed paycheck information
- Sick hours and paid vacation hours are openly displayed in the dashboard
- Looking through previous salary amounts and dates of change.