A Great Time Saver
July 26, 2022
A Great Time Saver
Score 9 out of 10
- HR, Benefits Administration & ACA
- Learning Management System
- Time & Attendance
- Payroll & Tax Software
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
My company uses Paycor for onboarding, personnel management, HR functions, and payroll. We recently began using the Learning Management System. The use of Paycor has greatly streamlined internal processes and even automated some previously manual processes. We continue to find new ways to use Paycor both when they release updates, such as the recent vaccine management feature for the employee health and safety realm.
- Maintains a compensation history
- Manages employee onboarding tasks
- Provides a central repository for employee discipline and counseling
- Customer service is sometimes lacking regarding timeliness
- More testing of new features with a beta group
Do you think Paycor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycor's feature set?
Did Paycor live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycor go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Paycor again?
- Increased efficiency in HR and payroll
- Minimized manual tasks for employee management
- Automated otherwise manual processes
- Allows employees direct access to records
I’m not in HR or don’t handle payroll. - There isn't a hard number or monetary amount I can assign to the savings; however, HR and payroll departments have both reported increased efficiency by spending less time on manual processes related to employee management and payroll issuance.
Paycor is easy to use and intuitive for the most part. New and existing employees have no difficulty navigating the platform.
Paycor is suited for employee management. It is a great resource to centrally locate most employee personnel documents, evaluations, and discipline. When reviewing an employee's history, it is easy to view everything in one place. Our only complaint with the discipline tracking feature is that the comment boxes don't provide enough space and they aren't easy to view/print without cutting text off. Paycor is also suited for payroll management and includes easy features for wage garnishments and other deductions.