PerformYard is the GOAT!
May 25, 2022
PerformYard is the GOAT!
Director of Human Resources
Mascaro Construction Company, LP.Construction, 201-500 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PerformYard
PerformYard has allowed Mascaro to transition to a performance development model, focused on the ongoing dialogue between manager/employee, in addition to goal development & achievement. We needed a platform that enabled our users to integrate performance into their routine, capture weekly, monthly or quarterly updates as it relates to progress towards goals, and infuse a sense of ease into all processes.
- Platform build and implementation were a breeze thanks to our customer success manager; he was accessible, responsive, and hands-on throughout the entire process. As a one-member HR department, this was necessary for its success.
- The platform is laid out in an organized and aesthetically pleasing way. Many platforms have so many buttons and items clogging up the white space; this platform does not.
- Goal Management - goals can be set at review time or independently, and are accessible in between review cycles. It's fantastic and allows managers or employees to update as frequently as they like, specific to progress and completion.
- We would love to be able to build a form to replace a paper log of all development items our employees are responsible for completing. If we could digitize this form, within our performance platform - PerformYard would truly be a one-stop-shop.
- The feedback function is great! However, take it a step further and allow the tracking of points given by managers for a job well done (almost like a recognition program)
- We like the org chart function, but different layouts would be great! Printable too.
- Increased focus on performance management and goal development, achievement
- Worth the investment, compared to previous program
- Ease of administration for one person HR Department
There was no comparison for us between Viewpoint, birddoghr, and PerformYard. Where these two systems lacked reporting functionality, administrative ease, and ongoing goal management - PerformYard really focused on these three. The sales team dove into each of these areas and was able to demonstrate how this worked for other teams and how it would work for ours. We didn't need the full HR suite, only a performance platform, so that is why we did not choose BambooHR.
Do you think PerformYard delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PerformYard's feature set?
Did PerformYard live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PerformYard go as expected?
Would you buy PerformYard again?
PerformYard has worked well with our population and the needs of our employees in the construction industry. There's a simplicity to the system; however, it has the bells and whistles needed to facilitate the review process and goal management requirements of the size of the company. Administratively, it has provided increased efficiency in creating and closing cycles, creating new forms, and editing old ones.