Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
We use QuickBase to screen and track all instructional applicants on the front end of our selection process. Myself and another recruiter do the initial screen, and then school leaders/hiring managers are brought in to view a candidate's profile. We also use QuickBase to collect data points on candidates throughout the process and capture our phone screen notes during the initial interview.
- Customizable features
- Customer service
- User experience is very straightforward
- Eliminates clicks- get to where you need to be quickly
- Allow candidates to upload any and all documents on front end
- Eliminate the middle man- customer service is great, but why not let the user edit/develop the app
- Candidate communication- allow for direct communication to candidates via quickbase
- Quicker turnaround time with candidates
- Ease of sharing among hiring managers
I'm not in love with Quickbase and I think we'll look for alternatives next year. It's better than the Salesforce platform that our org. uses for non-instructional roles, but based on the demos I have done with other ATS software and what I have heard from the industry, it seems like Quickbase is a little behind the times as far as applicant tracking systems go.
I think Quickbase makes more sense when you have a targeted pool of candidates. I would recommend quickbase for folks who are sourcing 500-1000 candidates a hiring season, but anything more than that probably doesn't make sense. Additionally, if you have a variety of different positions you are hiring for Quickbase probably doesn't make the most sense.