Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online
We use the highest subscription of Intuit's QuickBooks Online on a daily basis for everything from invoicing our customers to reconciling our bank accounts. I love that it's available to all the users 24/7 in real time. I'm also a big fan of the use of attachments when sending invoices to customers or backup attachments when creating bills. They've made lots of great changes recently to enable more of the functionality in the desktop edition. We also manage our customers' QuickBooks Online accounts and they find it to be pretty user-friendly after we train them.
- Allow attachments to customer invoices such as timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- 24/7 access for multiple team members.
- Easy import from the desktop edition.
- Allow all features of the desktop edition. I would be able to move more accounts over for our more senior customers, but we'd lose the capability to run certain critical reports.
- More flexibility of what modules users have access to.
- Ability to manage finances and send reports from anywhere in the world where there is internet access.
It's convenient for someone like me who is always on the go and the cost is right.
For our clients who have been using a more senior level of the desktop edition, it's harder to make the case to transition those customers to the desktop edition because we lose access to key, saved accountant reports. Outside of those customers, anyone who needs us to be able to manage their books remotely is recommended to allow us to set them up on QuickBooks Online.