Overall Satisfaction with Saba
I worked for El Super and the Chidaguqui group who use Saba for all their training, this LMS not only housed all of the courses but was used to hold instructor lead courses within their virtual platform. They also utilized the LMS for a repository so all content was saved within the system.
- SABA is cloud-based and easy to install into any organization.
- It is perfect for large organizations and there are several packages that will allow any level of optimization.
- Easy to set up courses without an LMS admin.
- I think SABA's only real flaw is that it is mainly designed for larger organizations.
- Has saved us money on not needing an LMS admin.
- Has saved us money on not needing separate storage space.
Saba is by far the best LMS on the market. It was one of the first cloud-based systems and have had experience with multiple LMS systems before the Saba platform was even launched. For the size that Saba can handle the price although a little bit more expensive can do pretty much everything in the LMS realm. I couldn't recommend a better system.
From customer support to the training platform to the ease of use Saba is the best system out there, we are currently using it to manage multiple organizations and it's had no hiccups in fact when we migrated from the old system they helped us incorporate all the new technologies.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Saba is best for large organizations that have more than 1000 employees, and if you are in an even larger organization of like 8,000-10,000 then you may have to consider an LMS admin at that point due to the amount of content the system supports. Another great place where Saba really excels is scheduling virtual training, especially with larger organizations.