Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
Our entire organization uses Saba as our Learning Management System. It helps us track the completion of compliance training, provide departments with required reports, and provide on-demand learning opportunities to our employees. We have been able to integrate LinkedIn Learning and Zoom, which adds additional learning and facilitation opportunities for our employees and facilitators.
- Allows managers to assign courses to their employees
- Allows our organization to integrate LinkedIn Learning and Zoom
- Enables our organization to run reports on course completions
- Reporting options - would like to see enhanced capabilities as some of our needs are not met
- Providing opportunities to create videos within the system, rather than upload existing ones into Saba
- Less cumbersome process to create a course and class
- Employees have a one-stop shop to see their required and assigned learning classes
- Saves employees and facilitators time with on-demand access to classes
- Better reporting capabilities for completed compliance training
Saba provides user meetings with helpful tips, tricks, and an opportunity for users to ask questions and collaborate with other users in their area. When an issue is identified, it is usually rectified within a reasonable time frame.
As someone who creates classes and is also a learning administrator in the system, I have run into some issues with the system's capabilities for my needs. I am not a fan of having to use Adobe Captivate to download a PowerPoint presentation into the system, as my training sessions are much more than a glorified PowerPoint. Our organization has yet to turn on Saba Meetings, which may help with these limitations.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Our organization is spread across several states and offices, so having a platform for employees to access on-demand classes versus traveling on-site to a live session saves our employees a ton of time and hassle. Employees can easily see which courses have been assigned to them by their manager and the courses they're required to complete for compliance purposes by pulling their Learning Summary. It helps employees stay accountable and own their learning plans.