Service Cloud for Customer Support

Service Cloud for Customer Support

Software Version

Enterprise

Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Service Cloud

Our Support team recently made the switch the Salesforce Service Cloud. We manage Support cases out of the system that can be submitted by our customers through a case form on our Knowledge Base, email, live chat or can be created after receiving an inbound call. Prior to using Service Cloud, we had a lack of insightful Support reporting and little visibility for other departments to know which clients were reaching out the most and what topics they were reaching out about. Since most departments were already using Salesforce, it made sense to choose Service Cloud.
  • Reporting and dashboards. These are completely customizable and can be shared across departments. I love being able to see cases by account and also track my team's productivity.
  • Integrations - there is no lack of integration options when it comes to Service Cloud. We are currently using a time tracking add-on and survey add-on that were easy to set up.
  • Support resources - I love how robust the Knowledge Base is for Service Cloud and having access to a community to ask questions to other users outside our company. I also have taken advantage of some of the video tutorials and Trail Blazer lessons to expand my knowledge on our new tool.
  • Since Service Cloud is SO robust it can be a little overwhelming. I'd love to see 'tool tips' added directly into the platform to help guide users. I feel like there are probably a lot of features I am not taking advantage of because I don't know about them yet.
  • Service Cloud will allow us to see which clients take advantage of Support the most. This is turn will help us make a decision if Support is something we should be charging for, or start charging for at a certain point.
  • Service Cloud saves the team time through automated tier assignment and automated tracking of things like account, Success Manager, Case Reason
We moved from Help Scout to Service Cloud for robust reporting and more automation. Previously we were having to manually fill in multiple custom fields in Help Scout in order to report on certain things such as tickets submitted by particular accounts.
If you are a growing company that uses Salesforce as your source of truth, Service Cloud is a great option to keep Support cases available in one place and to report on the account level. It's also great for Support teams that are tiered, as you can create various tiers to ensure cases are assigned to to appropriate representative. For example, we have a rep who only handles enterprise accounts. These are automatically assigned to her upon case submission.

Salesforce Service Cloud Feature Ratings

Organize and prioritize service tickets
Expert directory