Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
It is currently being utilized by our Inside Enterprise Sales division of USIS. Every inside enterprise sales rep uses it daily to plan our sales activities, book meetings with our clients, provide our availability, email, call, vm, linked in connected through Sales Navigator, etc. We accomplish more for our clients and ourselves with SalesLoft.
- Book a Meeting with Me makes it easy for prospects and clients alike to reserve time on our calendars.
- Scheduled activities:plans out our entire sales day.
- Cadences keep up on track of our quarterly initiatives.
- Email: having everything all in one place is super helpful
- Site can go down unexpectedly.
- Being an all VOIP platform can be risky, Avaya X helps with that though.
- Email-starting a new thread every time with a prospect is a big no no in sales.
- Improved sales rep productivity
- Increased customer lifetime value
- Overall pipeline growth
- A LOT MORE Client interactions than before
- The reporting and documentation features are used by senior leadership and upper management and are able to accurately portray what we as reps do all day.
- Stats and numbers help show our value to our organization.
Every time I reach out to their customer support team I get an automatic response. Then, whomever the rep is assigned to my case always follows up with me. Emma Carey has been instrumental in explaining how the ambassador program works. I love working with everyone at the Salesloft team!
Really just depends on how tech-savvy you are. I led my team's integration for your platform. It's simple to integrate if you understand how everything works properly. Once the softphones are setup to be rolled over and Gmail is synced....along with Sales Navigator. Overall, I have had no issues with Salesloft integration.
Salesloft is instrumental for outbound prospecting. It is extremely useful for account management and retention as well. The "look a contact up on LinkedIn" feature is useful for outbound prospecting but not as well suited if the accounts and contacts are already in your existing book. The book a meeting feature and being able to provide your client or prospect with your availability is instrumental to my success as a sales rep at Equifax. I could not do my job as well without it.