Overall Satisfaction with SAP Commerce Cloud
we use SAP Commerce Cloud to do the deployments on the testing environments of our project and also to do deployment on the production environment, we also use SAP Commerce Cloud to create builds of different releases which are then deployed on various environments, we use Backoffice also for all the testing and production environments which are used in our project, we use HAC to do many things like running Flexi queries, SQL queries, importing and exporting of Impex files, etc. One problem we face with Backoffice of testing environment is that when we enter the login credentials then it keeps on refreshing but doesn't let us log in to the account ..we have to try several times then only we are able to log in..which is quite hectic every time if the same thing happens.
- deployments are done quite well
- builds are created quite efficiently without any faults and errors
- the Backoffice and HAC of SAP turns out to be very helpful in the day to day tasks for the Hybris developers
- we can check for all the deployments done on each environment and the builds created and deployed on each environment
- SAP Commerce Cloud reduces the manual work thus increasing the work efficiency of developers
- logging in to the Backoffice for the testing environment creates a lot of ruckuses, it doesn't let us log in in a single attempt, the page keeps on getting refreshed every time we enter credentials.
- HAC sometimes works very slowly and doesn't show any error messages, it just gets stuck
- because of the ease of using the portal ..more clients are drawn towards the projects based on SAP Hybris
- infrastructure cost is reduced as the manual work is minimized and hence saves both time and energy
- order values are also increased because of the smooth and efficient management of the storefront
I give this rating because of the ease to grow our products and the categories maintained in a catalog with no worry of the load on the storefront. we can expand our e-commerce business by adding more brands here and making it a multi-brand store, we can also add more locations to our store thereby making it international and expanding our business operations internationally.
I like the integration of the SAP Commerce Cloud with the SAP HAC and SAP Backoffice it makes things look easier and organized
- SAP Commerce Cloud
as mentioned earlier, I have used SAP Commerce Cloud in my project, hence I choose it, on the basis of my experience of one year of using SAP Commerce Cloud, it helps in achieving by far the best deployments done on various environments without any hassle or failure, we can track each and everything related to the deployments going on and also the safety and security measures are taken by SAP Commerce Cloud to keep the data intact and out of the reach of the burglars is an appreciating point.
Do you think SAP Commerce Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Commerce Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP Commerce Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP Commerce Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Commerce Cloud again?
SAP Commerce Cloud is well suited to the development and testing work in projects which are based on the technology of SAP Hybris commerce. Backoffice, HAC, and SAP cloud portal helps a lot in developing the project increasing the work efficiency, and reducing the manual work of all the employees thereby giving them more time to invest in the development of new functionalities.