Overall Satisfaction with Seismic
We use Seismic as an online library resource for training, storage for marketing collaterals, video accessibility, and a marketing respository for sharing helping company information and tools.
- Email collaboration
- Inserting video testimonials
- Product cards and menu's
- Team collaborative tool sharing
- Archive for marketing brochures
- Supplemental tool with Salesforce
- Chat line to get quick assistance
- Add video tutorials
- Since the Pandemic disruption, we all work remotely and it is our online library.
- We are able to share having a central focused marketing house.
- It gives employee's accessibility to get tools from a remote location.
- It integrates with our CRM Salesforce.
- In our business, social proof of customer video testimonies has helped us secure business.
- We are able to book more prospect appointments with leveraging Seismic.
- It's functionality to create hyperlinks is very helpful.
- It gives you the flexibility to have options for different marketing materials.
I am still learning how to maximize the potential using Seismic, so I'm getting more and more savvy with its potential.
Do you think Seismic delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Seismic's feature set?
Did Seismic live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Seismic go as expected?
Would you buy Seismic again?
I am learning to use it more and more to leverage sending email engaging messaging that enables increased responsiveness. So far, I have yet to find an experienced scenario that it's not appropriate.