Overall Satisfaction with Sendoso
We used Sendoso to send corporate gifts to top targets within the U.S. Gifts would either be sent to cold prospects to get their attention, or I would often send gifts as a "thank you for taking a meeting with me". We would send gifts ranging from $5 coffee cards to $100 items on Amazon. This tool was only used by the sales and marketing teams.
- User interface is easy to use.
- It integrated well with Outreach and Amazon.
- Gifts/notes were always accurate; there were no messed up orders.
- User interface looks kind of outdated.
- I would like to see more personalized gifts like the option to put custom text on a mug.
- Integration into our email system would be nice.
- Helped us book multiple numerous cold meetings.
- Helped us build rapport with prospects before and during the sales process.
Do you think Sendoso delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sendoso's feature set?
Did Sendoso live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sendoso go as expected?
Would you buy Sendoso again?
Sendoso is appropriate to use selectively before and during the sales process. Gifts help get the attention of prospects, and help keep them engaged after the first meeting. Sendoso is less appropriate for mass campaigns where hundreds of people are involved. I think it is best used in a strategic and targeted manner.