Overall Satisfaction with Streak
I use the free version because it is just me, I don't have any employees. I love it as a way to quickly group correspondence with my clients and other contacts, separate from having to have hundreds of subfolders IN the email. It is a separate place to see a quick listing of all clients and contacts, I like that I can export this list to an Excel sheet. I use it as my CRM, but without a lot of complexity, it's more just a quick way to see all of the correspondence.
- Free add-on to Gmail - No separate place to have to go.
- Does not clog up your email with lots of folders.
- Very customizable to function however makes sense for you.
- I wish that it automatically added the email address to the "box" instead of having to manually add it.
- A little manual to move boxes to different categories.
- I wish you could search a keyword IN the box correspondence items.
- Definitely a step above a simple Excel spreadsheet!
- Very worthwhile for the price - it's free!
- Quick learning curve.
HubSpot was almost too freeform, I had a hard time grasping how it could work for me because there was so much that could be changed around. Streak was so easy to figure out without much time invested and I like that it just lives in my Gmail without needing to go to a separate website/login.
The free version is honestly pretty robust if you are a one-person organization! If you have more than one team member, I'm certain the free version wouldn't work, but I have been very happy with the ease in setting up client boxes and tagging emails to be included in the boxes. I wish it was easier to do a search within a box, there's often I am trying to find a specific keyword within a box and there isn't a fast way to do that. I like the Task Due Date feature, I forget to utilize it more.