March 03, 2021
European ICT Manager / International Teamlead
Camelot Europe NetherlandsReal Estate, 201-500 employees
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SysAid
- Asset management - automatic devices in the system.
- SysAid Agent.
- Both asset and ticket system.
- Not intuitive.
- Interface looks old-school 90's.
- Ticketing system misses basic functionality.
- Assets are automatic entered into the system. No errors are made as it is automatic.
- Excellent onboarding and project management.
Both assets management and ticket system integrated and a pc agent. Most systems do not have both. Some other products do not support SSO with AzureAD. Kaseya does have VSA and BMS (Vorex) - those systems work separately. It is possible to connect both but this did not work for us. Also it has high costs.
Do you think SysAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SysAid's feature set?
Did SysAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SysAid go as expected?
Would you buy SysAid again?
In the ticket system are messages and notes. These are two different systems. If you use the email functionality (send mail to ticket system as user) the ticket enters the messages system. If a support employee need to respond to the ticket it needs to be done in the messages system. The notes system has no HTML functionality. This is really strange as all other ticket systems do have this as basic functionality.